Say what!
You need help?
Sunday, August 3, 2008 '
How to insert a blogskin 4:13 AM
I'm struck!
I can't insert a blogskin!
What should I do?

Follow this steps.
Kindly click to enlarge pictures.

1. Click on EDIT HTML


2. Click on REVERT TO CLASSIC TEMPLETE


3. Press OK


4. Look out for that thing.


5. Go to blogskins.com to search for your desire skin


6. Download it.


7. Copy the codes


8. Paste it in blogger.com


9. Save it


10. POST!

With this, I hope it does help :]




Past tutorials
Reminisces
How to insert a blogskin
Smilies Set
Making of blogskins Part 1
Making of blogskins Part 2

Resources
Compile them all!
x o x o x

Chat
Anymore blog help?
Tag if you have any help or you simply want to comment





T.Lynn
SiteOwner

My name is Lynn.
I am a CRAPPER

Hotmail:Toilet-break
Friendster:lyynnnnn
Blogskins:Shattered & contagious


Link me?

Nuffnang
Advertisement

OneTwoThreee
Counters
came and run since 080808

Thousand claps
Credits
©This layout is by Lynn!
It's strictly copyrighted and It's loved

x o x o