Say what!
You need help?
Friday, August 8, 2008 '
Smilies Set 12:45 AM
As requested, this is the URL for all your smiles.
I took about an hour or so to compile them altogether.
Click here

So please kindly credit me.


If I don't see anyone crediting, have the rights to scold your!
This is the only rule if you want to use them

Blogskin Tutorial Part 2 will be posted tomorrow :]

© Lynn @ lynn-bloghelp.bs :]




Past tutorials
Reminisces
How to insert a blogskin
Smilies Set
Making of blogskins Part 1
Making of blogskins Part 2

Resources
Compile them all!
x o x o x

Chat
Anymore blog help?
Tag if you have any help or you simply want to comment





T.Lynn
SiteOwner

My name is Lynn.
I am a CRAPPER

Hotmail:Toilet-break
Friendster:lyynnnnn
Blogskins:Shattered & contagious


Link me?

Nuffnang
Advertisement

OneTwoThreee
Counters
came and run since 080808

Thousand claps
Credits
©This layout is by Lynn!
It's strictly copyrighted and It's loved

x o x o