Say what!
You need help?
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 '
Making of blogskin part I 5:42 AM
Dear Deanna suggested that I do tutorials on blogskins :]
I thought it was a good idea so!
Here is it, I have split it into three parts!
This is part one!

Step 1

1. Add title
Ever noticed blog titles?
If you did not not out anything, it will be your blog URL!
This is the code for title bar!

But before you out this, do put & and first!
Important arh!

2. Blogger bar
Some blogskins do not have blogger bar, but some has!
This is the code to prevent the appearance of the bar


3. Background colour
This is the code to put background colours.

You can also change to your desired colours.
You can use HTML colour codes too.
HTML colour codes webbie.
HTML colour codes
But before that!
Please put body {

4.Background image
Why do my blogskin background has strips?
Is it colour codes?
Nope!
It's background image!
You can find them at photobucket.com.
This is needed!


5. Scrollbar
Pretty scrollbars!
Want to make one yourself?
I can't help much but these webbie could :]
webbie1
webbie2

At the end of this, please put }
It's to show that you want to end the BODY PART!

I would like to get feedbacks and suggestions please.
Could your tell me if this information really helps.
If any tutorial blog want me to link, just tag :]




Past tutorials
Reminisces
How to insert a blogskin
Smilies Set
Making of blogskins Part 1
Making of blogskins Part 2

Resources
Compile them all!
x o x o x

Chat
Anymore blog help?
Tag if you have any help or you simply want to comment





T.Lynn
SiteOwner

My name is Lynn.
I am a CRAPPER

Hotmail:Toilet-break
Friendster:lyynnnnn
Blogskins:Shattered & contagious


Link me?

Nuffnang
Advertisement

OneTwoThreee
Counters
came and run since 080808

Thousand claps
Credits
©This layout is by Lynn!
It's strictly copyrighted and It's loved

x o x o